Zurich, Switzerland: Radity today has announced its new product, HR Hub, a practical tool for people processes in start-ups and scale-ups. Radity HR Hub can be downloaded from Microsoft AppSource and is compatible with Dynamics 365, Office 365, and SharePoint.
“If you are a start-up or a scale-up company, HR Hub is the best platform for your human resources cycles. You can easily oversee employees and follow hiring processes on your computer, tablet, and even mobile phone” said Ozgur Aksakal, founder of Radity.
Features and benefits of HR Hub:
- Follow HR processes on computer, tablet, and mobile phone. Any time and from everywhere.
- Create vacancies and publish them on your company website via an API.
- Create and manage candidate pool from job applicants.
- Filter your employees, candidates, and positions based on name, position, application status, candidate status, and more.
- Store and manage your employee documents, such as CVs, NDAs, contracts, and more, via SharePoint integration.
- Organize your HR department and distribute tasks to select users.
- Benefit from readily available email templates. Update them and create new ones.
- Send automated emails in each step of the hiring process.
- Export records into your computer as an Excel file.
- Import data from your computer.
Radity HR Hub will be available starting on August 24th, 2021 at Microsoft AppSource, and it will be free of charge. For more information on HR Hub, visit here.
About Radity: Based in Zurich, Switzerland, Radity develops your digital products and builds your web and mobile applications. Radity turns ideas into products and solutions that are optimized for best-in-class user experience, return on investment, and scalability. Radity works with clients of all sizes, from lean startups to medium and large size corporations.
+41 (44) 505 10 99